Tuesday, May 13, 2008

At Last!!!

So, it's been awhile since I have made any updates regarding my research.  And if you've been holding your breath, waiting for me, you're going to have to wait just one more day.  I have finally finished the paper. It's only due (checking my watch) at 5:30 tonight. After class is over and I have presented my findings and gotten feed back, I will post again. I will not be posting the entire paper.  Sorry to disappoint.  But, I will post some of the more interesting findings. Oh, there's some good stuff. 
My biggest regret is that, in this case, there wasn't enough time or space (paper is limited to ten pages/mine is 21 including the appendix with the four ads and a two page bibliography) to really investigate my theory.  But rest assured, I will be continuing this research throughout the summer and introducing this theory in my graduate thesis.  There's so much more information that when analyzed leads me to believe I'm onto something.  I just hope that I can prove it all.

No comments: